E-Commerce Web Site Design
E-commerce is the what the internet is all about. Creating a professional quality online store can be time consuming and expensive. This is what normally keeps small business owners from getting it done. I try to take the hassle and expense out of establishing an online store.
I can create a unique design based on a professional shopping cart system. However, the most economical way to get a professional store is to start with one that is already created. I customize professional templates to meet your specific needs. These templates feature built in functions such as real-time shipping rates, cross product marketing, coupons and specials. These carts also feature a user friendly administrative back end that allows for easy product management, inventory control and reporting.
E-commerce Template Customization Summary
- Installation and configuration
- Custom header that integrates your logo
- Integrate your images and content
- Image optimization for quicker browser loading
- Product search setup
- Cross browser compatibility testing
- Configuration of up to 10 products as training
- Training for administrative functions
- Payment processor consultation and integration
- Real time shipping rates integration
E-commerce SEO Additions
- Meta tag optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Keyword integration
- Product keyword setup
- Integration with Google Web Master Central
- Cross link research
- Submission to top search engines
Accept Credit Cards Online
If you want to accept credit card payments through your shopping cart, you'll need an online payment processor. Authorize.net is the internet's leading professional processing company. They have many options for you to accept payments, including e-check.
What you'll need to apply:
- Social Security Number or Tax ID.
- Company information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Account owner's information – name, address, phone, etc.
- Banking information – used for billing purposes.
- Merchant account information – details of your existing merchant account (if applicable)
If you do not currently have a merchant account, you can sign up for one using the online application.
If you have questions regarding any page or section of the application, you can click the Help link located in the upper right hand corner of any application page. These help files are extremely useful and should answer any questions you have.
You can also contact the Authorize.Net Affiliate Sales Department at 877-320-8731, Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 5 PM Pacific time (closed major holidays).
You can call me Mon-Fri 9am-9pm if you have any questions. Please leave a message if I don't answer and I'll get back with you as soon as possible.
View All Templates